Niki was lucky and saw them from the first row, she was inside during the soundcheck as well. Theo looked at her more times than usually and she was affraid Adam beheld it, but he didn’t luckily.
Theo didn’t stop it, he did it even while singing in front of the other Hurts fans and after they left the stage, every girl around her asked if she knew Theo or had met him before. She rolled her eyes and said a “How would I know him? Of course I don’t” and it worked. They still think she was favored.
If they would only know…
Niki’s phone vibrated and there was a text message from Theo.
“Come to the backstage. We need to talk. XX”
She didn’t know why, but she became very excited…
Here was her time to say him what she thought about him and she won’t be kind.
Niki got inside a long and narrow hallway. She was walking and walking until a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her inside a very small, quite dark room. Somebody held her close from behind.
Theo closed the door behind himself and slid the key in his trousers’ pocket.
- Who’s that? - Niki asked, with shaky voice.
- What do you think? - Theo asked back in a deep, harsh voice.
- I’ve been waiting for this moment so long, Niki. - with that he attacked her neck and nibbled it which scared Niki, but she let it happen for a minute. Then she started struggling against him and kicked his shin bone, so he let go of her.
- You prick! Don’t ever dare to do anything like this again, EVER!!! - Niki shouted at him, breathed heavily and tears started streaming from her eyes. Theo’s bone hurt, but as he saw her crying made him feel worse.
- Hey, I’m so sorry, I just… - he went closer, but the woman held up her hand and showed him to stop. It didn’t care him, he held her in his arms and started soothing her.
- Shh, don’t cry! I’m so sorry I didn’t know you’d react like that. I didn’t mind to scare you. Look at me. - Niki looked up at him and Theo wiped away her tears.
- Listen. I know Anne told you everything and it’s true. I was with her, but it meant nothing.
- Oh. Congratulations! You made her feel like never before.
- I know, but we’re on tour and she’ll forget me after a time I won’t answer her calls.
- Haha, you really think that, right? - Niki asked, meaningly smiled.
- Well, yeah. I care only about you. - he fondled her cheek.
- Do you really think I trust you? Even if it’s right, you’ll cheat me.
- No, no cheating, if you would be my partner. You can ask my previous girlfriends, I never cheated any of them.
- Maybe, back then you didn’t. But nowadays you can get anybody. - Niki stepped back and looked down on the floor.
- Look. Don’t judge me. Your sister’s so similar to you and I felt she likes me, that’s why I’ve done what I’ve done. I didn’t feel anything.
- I don’t think it would work between us, Theo, I really don’t know if we should try it. And there’s Adam as well. How would you tell him? He wouldn’t accept it, no. That’s not right. - Niki walked up and down, panicked.
- Hey, calm down! Relax. - he pulled her to himself again and hugged her strongly.
Theo could soothe her so fast, she felt herself very well in his strong hold, his scent was intoxicating.
Her mind was telling her it’s not right, stop it and just get out from there, but her body couldn’t agree with that.
- Give me a chance, Niki. You’ll see I’m the right choice and not Adam. I’m not against Adam, he’s like my brother, I respect and love him.
- And you’d destroy this friendship because of me. No, Theo. You can’t do this to him. I’m not going to let this happen. - she cut into his speech.
Theo held her face and nicely pulled it, so she was facing him.
- There’s something in you, I don’t know. It’s not just because of your beauty, there’s much more. I just… can’t describe my feelings. - he stroked her cheeks with his thumbs softly and his eyes were warming her inside.
- Theo, please, stop it. - she shut her eyes. It was dangerous…
- A kiss and you’re free. I’ll accept you chose Adam. Please, one kiss. - he put his forehead on hers.
- Please, Niki. - he was dying to get a kiss and Niki didn’t know what to do or say.
- No, let me go, please. - she looked over his shoulder at the door and went to it, but when she wanted to open it, it was closed. She turned back, horrified.
- Please, open the door. - Theo walked towards her slowly, shaking his head, made a half-smile and put his hands on the door, lowered his face and took a deep breathe in front of her face with closed eyes. Then suddenly his eyes were open and his stare was burning with lust, Niki couldn’t remember a lustful look like that from a man. Even her legs started trembling.
- Theo, pplease, you scare me. - she backed but it was no use.
- No kiss, no freedom. Simple as that. - he said firmly and it was a turn on.
His eyes were still full of kindness and it was hipnotic.
She knew she has to do something, so the woman swallowed a big and gave a peck on the corner of his lips.
His right hand grabbed her head and with one last angry, but sexy glance his mouth attacked hers. She fought against him, hit his chest, trying pull away her head, but Theo held her slim wrists in his other hand and held her hair stronger with his right hand.
So many feelings were rushing through her veins and she got to the point where she thought it was the right thing to do and Adam doesn’t have to know about it.
It still broke her heart when she thought about him how he would react if he got to know it…
But she enjoyed it for now and didn’t care about anything or anybody else.
Niki tugged on her hands and pulled them out of his grip to wrap them around Theo’s neck.
They were both panting hard when they stopped. Niki felt guilty and wanted to leave.
- Let. Me. Go. Please - she panted, took big breaths after each word.
- No. I can’t. - Theo said and planted soft, small kisses all around her face.
- I know you like me. I could feel it in this kiss, Niki. I just don’t understand why you chose Adam. - he looked at her, sadness darkened his lust.
- I fell in love with Adam when I was younger and now here’s the chance to be with him.
- But it was a childish love, dear. It could not be anything serious. You were so young.
- Theo. You were with my sister last night and now was kissing me. Do you think that’s what I want? Hm???
- She’s your sister, what’s wrong with it? And you were with Adam!
- Yes, but nothing happened! We still don’t know each other long enough. - Theo started chuckling.
- Are you serious? He still hasn’t got you? Why? How is it possible? - he asked, grinning.
- I’m serious. I’m just not that type. I’m not into sex that much. - Niki blushed and he widened his eyes, his grin froze off his face.
- Why? It’s a natural thing which couples do. How much sex would I have with you!
- No, you don’t understand. Please, let me go.
- I wanna understand, tell me. Is there something bad? - he asked and nicely stroked her face.
- Only Adam knows about it. - she answered and looked down.
- Adam. Fuck it! I have to know it as well! Tell me! - Theo shouted a little furious, but he really wanted to know it and it drove him crazy Adam did.
- My scars. My ex made those, he hurt me. - Theo’s lips parted, not a single word came out. It left him speechless.
- But you said… a car-accident.
- Yeah, I lied. You know I’m not too proud of it and just want to forget him forever, but I never will. That’s why I can’t really enjoy sex and these things. I’m sorry I lied, but… I didn’t want your or Adam’s or anybody’s regret. - she snuffled.
- That’s nice you didn’t try to use it as a thing to feel sorry for you. - Theo said and smiled. - A relationship is not only about sex. I could give so much love for you, darling. - the man said, smiling.
- Thank you, but I’m affraid it wouldn’t work between us, Theo. - Niki said very quietly.
- Why don’t you give it a try?
- Just let me out of here. Others are looking for us. - she changed the subject and she was right… they’ve disappeared off the face of the earth for hours.
- You’re right. But this speech is not over yet! - he said and before she knew it, he kissed her tenderly this time.
- I’ll remember this meeting forever, Niki. - after that promise he opened the door and watched as she walked out…